Monday, October 25, 2010

PINEAPPLES!!!

Came across the show "Psych" at the library a few months ago.  I'm normally not into cop shows, and most hour long shows (specially on USAnetwork) don't appeal to me due to them being overly dramatic.  I'm the kind of girl who likes to sit back and just laugh.  So out of sheer boredom I caved and checked out season 1.  I fell in love.  Not only is it a smart show, but it's down right hysterical.  The characters are very likeable and to be honest, it just an all out fun show, and James Roday is one sexy mofo!  Oh well, got Netflix tonight and decided to watch it, and this random idea popped into my head.  Psych is all about the pineapples, and Ludicolo from Poke'mon is one hell of a party animal.

Oh, you SO know that this would happen.
Lassie is off screen choking on his coffee in disgust.
(click for full view)

No comments:

Post a Comment