Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Furry!!

Honestly, had nothing in my head tonight to draw.  I tried several things, but I'm so dead tonight that I had almost zero motivation to do anything after work but come home, eat something, and watch 30Rock and Psych all night. 
This is the ONLY thing I could produce.  Been working on another comic story based around two of my current characters and a crap load of Naruto based characters that I'm desperate of separating from the Naruto fandom, cause I'm tired of being associated with Kishimoto's work by my watchers on DevART.  In short the new comic is an original story themed around Cause and Effect, and Nature.  This is to be the origin story of Ted and Nindo from my webcomic Ninja'd.  Link above.  This is meant to be the comic that Ally is being paid to draw in the comic strip.
The only thing I could get out of my head and onto the computer tonight.
Development of Ted's furry form.  He's a fox.

1 comment: