Sunday, October 24, 2010

Just a Little Random

Up watching "The Middle".  For anyone who's not seen it, it's a sitcom on ABC following the lives of a family based in Indiana.  Patricia Heaton (Everybody Loves Raymond), and Neil Flynn (Scrubs) star in it.  Despite my loathing of the show ELR, and the fact that I couldn't stand Debora at all in it for taking Marie's crap all the time, Patricia is quite funny and likable in this role.  And Neil is funny as ever, but then again, the Janitor was always my fav character from Scrubs. 

Anywho was sketching and The Middle is a good show and it helped me through my workload tonight.  Finally got around to inking most of the sketches for my Ninja'd comic strip, and I managed to work on something else that I'll show off later.

Enjoy, a little doodle.
Dunno who she is or where she came from in my head,
but she was fun to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment